The Employer Services section of Community Employment Services is here to assist employers in their hiring and training needs. For assistance, employers may contact Employer Services directly at:
Post your job vacancies with CES - If you are an employer looking to hire, we are here to assist. We have a data base of potential employees throughout Oxford County, with various skills and qualifications.
Recruiting Services - With CES, you receive consultation, recruitment, and hiring assistance at NO CHARGE. Tell us your hiring plans and we can start recruiting right away. We will pre-screen and refer candidates that meet your requirements. You interview them and you choose. The final decision is always yours.
Wage Subsidies - learn what types of wage sudsidies are available locally to help train a new employee or provide a student with summer work experience.
Apprenticeship - Apprentices are an investment in your business. Help create skills in your community which in turn ensures more jobs. Learn more about apprenticeship as well as link to information on financial incentives for employers such as tax credits and wage subsidies.
See what local employers who have used our services have to say!
Links to other Useful Information -
- Ability First - Business to business partnership related to hiring people with disabilities
- Adjustment Advisory Program - company downsizing or closure
- Apprentices - Employment Ontario
- Apprenticeship - Employer Signing Bonus program
- Apprenticeship Modular Training Program - Employment Ontario
- Apprenticeship Tax Training Credit
- Business Gateway - Ontario Government website with many useful links
- Canosh - Canada's National Occupational Health and Safety Website
- Canada Business - Services for Entrepreneurs - information on starting a business, regulations, financing, loans and more!
- Canada Pension Plan
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Summer Jobs
- Canada's Youth Employment Strategy - programs providing funding and wage subsidies for youth to gain skills and work experience in the workplace.
- Employer Registry - Connecting Employers & Tomorrow's Workforce - Elgin, Middlesex & Oxford
- Elgin Middlesex Oxford Local Training Board
- Employer Services - Employment Ontario training incentives, programs, subsidies...
- Federal Economic Development agency for southern ontario (FedDev Ontario)
- HRSDC Services For Business Gateway
- HRSDC - links to programs and services for Individuals, Business, Organizations and more
- Job Bank - Service Canada - post a job for free
- Job Connect at CES
- Ontario Workplace Gateway
- Ontario Employment Standards
- Ontario Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ontario Job Creation Partnerships - Employment Ontario
- Ontario Self Employment Benefits Program
- Ontario Summer Jobs Service (SJS) - Local businesses and organizations can learn more and obtain applications here!
- Ontario Targeted Wage Subsidy Program
- Service Ontario Your business from start to finish
- Small Business Internship Program - Industry Canada
- Social Development Canada
- South Central Ontario Region action plan for economic development
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- WorkSmart Ontario - for young workers and new workers from the Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Your Guide to Small Business - Ontario Ministry Small Business & Consumer Services