The Employer Services section of Community Employment Services is here to assist employers in their hiring and training needs. For assistance, employers may contact Employer Services directly at:
Post your job vacancies with CES - If you are an employer looking to hire, we are here to assist. We have a data base of potential employees throughout Oxford County, with various skills and qualifications.
Recruiting Services - With CES, you receive consultation, recruitment, and hiring assistance at NO CHARGE. Tell us your hiring plans and we can start recruiting right away. We will pre-screen and refer candidates that meet your requirements. You interview them and you choose. The final decision is always yours.
Employment & Training Incentives - learn what types of employment & training incentives are available locally including the Employment Service Training Incentive, the Youth Job Connection, Youth Job Connection-Summer and Youth Job Links programs to help train a new employee.
Apprenticeship - Apprentices are an investment in your business. Help create skills in your community which in turn ensures more jobs. Learn more about apprenticeship as well as link to information on financial incentives for employers such as tax credits and wage subsidies.
Canada Ontario Job Grant - helping Ontario's employers develop their workforce through employer-led training.
Links to other Useful Information -
- Ability First - Business to business partnership related to hiring people with disabilities
- Adjustment Advisory Program - company downsizing or closure
- Apprentices - Employment Ontario
- Ontario Apprenticeship Scholarship and Employer Signing Bonus program
- Apprenticeship Co-operative Tax Credit - Revenue Canada
- Ontario Apprenticeship Tax Training Credit
- Canosh - Canada's National Occupational Health and Safety Website
- Canada Business Network - information on starting a business, regulations, financing, loans and more!
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant and Skills Training - assisting employers to develop their workforce
- Canada Pension Plan
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Summer Jobs
- Canada's Youth Employment Strategy - programs providing funding and wage subsidies for youth to gain skills and work experience in the workplace.
- Employer Registry - Connecting Employers & Tomorrow's Workforce - Elgin, Middlesex & Oxford
- Elgin Middlesex Oxford Workforce Planning and Development Board
- Employer Services - Employment Ontario training incentives, programs, subsidies...
- Employment & Social Development Canada - Learn about programs and services to help employers hire, train, manage and grow their workforce.
- Federal Economic Development agency for southern ontario (FedDev Ontario)
- Job Bank - Service Canada - post a job for free
- Ontario - Jobs and Employment
- Ontario Employment Standards
- Ontario Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ontario Job Creation Partnerships - Employment Ontario
- Ontario Self Employment Benefits Program
- Service Ontario - Once Source for Business
- Small Business in Ontario - advice, support services, regulations
- South Central Ontario Region action plan for economic development
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- WorkSmart Ontario - for young workers and new workers from the Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Worktrends.ca - Information on the labour market, jobs, training & education for St. Thomas, London, Woodstock and surrounding counties.
- Youth Employment Fund - from Ministry of Training Colleges & Universities