Community Employment Services (CES) located in Woodstock, Ontario is a one stop centre for accessing a variety of employment related programs and services in Oxford County. All of our services are free and confidentiality is assured.
Our branch offices in Ingersoll
plus our itinerate offices in Plattsville, Princeton, Tavistock and Thamesford
, help us to extend our services to other geographic areas of Oxford County.
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Job search strategies
- Interview skills
- Employment counselling
- Career exploration
- Training and self-employment information
- Labour market information
- Access to employer hiring incentives and wage subsidies
- Recruitment services
- Posting of your job vacancies
- Hiring assistance including screening and matching
- Access to government wage subsidies
- Apprenticeship information
- Labour Market Information
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario
- Local job postings
- Knowledgeable resource staff
- Fax and photocopier machines
- Computers with current software and internet access
- Library resources - includes area industrial directories, job search reference material, public and private training institution catalogues and brochures, NOC directories, community resources information, provincial phone books, and more!
New to Computers?
Learn how to update your resume using MS Word, create an email address, internet job search, apply to online job postings and send resumes by email.See our Computer Basics workshop!
For all the latest news on jobs, workshops, training & more follow us on Facebook & Twitter and Pinterest!
CES runs a variety of workshops related to your employment needs. Whether you're looking for tips on how to search for a job in today's job market, researching careers or interested in workplace safety, we have a workshop for you. Contact your employment counsellor to sign up!
Check out the new Workshops!
Do you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur? Discover what resources are available both locally and elsewhere to assist you.